51% organic combed cotton, 29% pure bamboo, 20% cotton, 335 gsm.
Bright blue turquoise and navy waves roll across this gorgeous Cairis.
Woven from a mixture of cotton and pure bamboo this Cairis is soft, with a good amount of cush and has a nice, cosy thickness to it.
– Suitable from 0-30 months (7-45lbs).
– Includes detachable hood & Cynch accessories for adjusting to your baby’s size.
– Body panel: 16″x19″ excl. waistband.
– Waistband: adjustable from 26″ to 48″.
– Shoulder straps: 82.5″.
– Suitable from 2-5 years (25-45lbs).
– Includes detachable hood to support sleeping children’s heads.
– Body panel: 18.5″x19″ excl. waistband.
– Waistband: adjustable from 27″ to 55″.
– Shoulder straps: 87″.
Simple & stylish, the Cairis is a lightweight, easy-to-use Meh Dai carrier. Featuring padded waistband with buckle fastening for ultimate support and comfort.
Lovingly handcrafted in Scotland, our Cairis are made in small batches from our beautiful wrap fabrics, which are specially woven in the British Isles from the finest quality yarns.
Simple and stylish, the Cairis is a lightweight, easy-to-use and ergonomic Meh Dai with a buckle waist. Featuring our Strata-linea® waistband (patent pending), which provides elegant comfort by preventing digging in at the waist and ‘Flare’ straps; padded shoulder straps that fan out to half-wrap-width, providing cushioning over your shoulders and allowing you to spread the fabric out under your child to increase support.
The Cairis carriers are suitable for front, hip and back carries. They have been safety tested to BS EN 13209-2:2005 & ASTM:F2236-14 and are on the International Hip Dysplasia Institute’s list of “hip-healthy” products. A detachable hood is included.