Sizes of the Fullbuckle Mr X – comfort carrier
size 1 from birth – ca. 95 cm waist size
size 2 from 80 – ca. 110 cm waist size
The special thing is that the straps can be crossed on the back, which distributes the weight not only on the shoulders, but also over the cross and better on the hip belt. In addition, you can comfortably tighten the straps at the front through the extension and do not have to look for the strap on your back. The bar reduction works like with our Wrap Con Mei Tai by a lateral drawstring and the comfortable hip belt we have also taken from there.
Different ways to wear Fullbuckle Mr X
— for different ways of carrying, body shapes and weight distribution – so it fits perfectly and divides the weight optimally —
crossed with extension:
- smooth tightening in the front area of the back section with little effort and at a favourable angle
- good weight distribution on the lower back and across the cross -> little weight on the shoulder
- you can also get easier to the buckles
- suitable for carrying in front for longer distance
not crossed with extension:
- smooth tightening in the front area of the back panel with little effort and at a favourable angle
- more weight distribution on the upper back and chest strap -> more weight on the shoulder and upper back
- close chest strap buckle on back before tightening for better reach
- suitable for wearing in front
not crossed without extension:
- especially suitable for carrying on the back also for high back carrying because straps can be placed very short
- simple tightening at the carrier and not so long belt end
on the back:
- recommended for head control in children
- straps without extension and straight
Safety elastics on all buckles ensure that no buckle can slip away if you open the false one… always first put or hold the child down and then open the buckles!
Mr. X is also available as a custom carrier out of your wrap. Limited or standard models can also be found in our shop.
Do you have any questions or would you like to try the carrier.. check it out in the shop or at our rental carriers.